Automation enables manufacturers to increase productivity, bridge labor shortages, increase the reliability of production, enhance quality, and improve workforce engagement while accelerating profit growth.
Integrating automation into a manufacturing facility provides the flexibility to redeploy good workers where they can deliver the most value and more fully engage them. Whether implementing collaborative work, manually- loaded process stations or full-lights out systems, automation compliments your workforce.
With AutomationAdvisor™ UW-Stout Manufacturing Outreach Center (MOC) assesses manufacturers for automation fit on all ends of the spectrum:
- No automation experience and looking for guidance on where to start
- Some equipment in house and lacking the time to invest resources into next steps
- Evaluate existing automation to re-purpose for products at end of life
MOC, as an unbiased party not representing any technology in the marketplace, will conduct an Automation Assessment to determine the best-fit for automation projects within your facility based exclusively on your needs.
AutomationAdvisor™ - Assessment Phase
- Onsite Automation Assessment – 1 on 1
- Automation Project Risk Ranking
- Automation ROI Rankings
- Existing Process Pain Evaluation
- Automation Action Plan Development
AutomationAdvisor™ Implement-Select Phase
- Identify Third Party Providers/Integrators
- Mutually Write RFQ/Statement of Work
- Evaluate Third Party Proposals, Assist Final Select
- Provide Example Automation Project PM
- Training Plan for Equipment Support
With AutomationAdvisor™ you will:
- Understand how automation fits within your business strategy
- Receive unbiased advice on the right technologies for your plant – where automation fits and where it doesn’t
- Receive an automation roadmap to guide future automation implementation
We will move you quickly and confidently to the right sized actionable investment path for automation that improves productivity, maximizes your workforce and grows your profits.