The $2000 PixelPlex Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship was established to help support and inspire students to pursue further education in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), as well as economics and business. One student will be chosen from the applicant pool and will be awarded based on the strength of their written essay. The selected student will receive 2,000 USD to help cover education-related expenses.
1. Be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident.
2. Be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college or university in the United States.
3. Applicant’s field of study must be related to science, technology, engineering, math (STEM), economics, or business.
1. Choose an industry or sector where the application of one of the technologies below might be uncommon, in your opinion, and describe which existing problems will be solved as a result. Pick from these technologies:
b) Artificial Intelligence.
c) Internet of Things.
d) Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality.
2. Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
a) “PixelPlex Scholarship Award: *Applicant’s Name*” in the subject field.
b) A short paragraph or two about yourself.
c) Attached essay in Word or PDF document.
d) The essay’s length should be at least 1200 words.
e) Full name (if under 18, parent or guardian name as well),
f) College or university name, expected year of graduation, field of study, phone number, email address, proof of attendance or acceptance.
For more information and access to application and guidelines please visit: https://pixelplex.io/scholarship/