Scheduling an Appointment
There are three ways that you can schedule an appointment, outlined below. For online scheduling, please ensure you are choosing the correct link. If you are unsure which link is correct or if what you need is not described here (i.e. crisis appointment, alcohol and other drug education services, couples therapy, etc), then please use option 1 or 2 below for scheduling.
1. Call our office at 715-232-2468 during business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
2. Stop up to our office during business hours, located at 410 Bowman Hall (clock tower building on campus)
3. Schedule online by choosing the correct link below. Please note that only the types of appointments described below can be scheduled online. If you need a different type of appointment or there are no openings showing, please use option 1 or 2. All appointments scheduled online will be confirmed by office staff.
- For initial triage appointments go here. This means that you have either never been to our center for counseling before or that you have not been to our center yet this academic year and you want to change counselors. If you would like to work with the same counselor you saw in a previous academic year, please call or stop up to schedule.
- For ongoing, individual counseling go here. This means that you are established with an individual counselor already and have attended an appointment with them since July 1 of the current academic year. You will need to know the name of your counselor to schedule.