The CSTEMM Dean's Office, 102 Jarvis Hall-Science Wing, is currently closed to visitors. Dean's Office staff continue to be available and are working remotely during regular business hours, M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., CST. The CSTEMM Dean's Office is expected to open to visitors during standard business hours, M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., CST, Monday, August 3, 2020.
While the office is closed we are happy to assist you. Please contact any of our office staff listed below with any of your campus and college questions:
- Rachel Rodrigue, Dean’s Assistant, 715-232-4053, email@example.com
- Chris Bendel, Associate Dean, 715-232-2682, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gindy Neidermyer, Interim Dean, 715-232-4053, email@example.com
- Ann Parsons, Interim Associate Dean, 715-232-2563, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jade Roinila, Business Officer, 715-232-2195, email@example.com
Welcome to the College of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Management (CSTEMM)
Our college is truly a remarkable place where a multitude of opportunities and possibilities are brought together in synergy. We are committed to unlocking potential and inspiring innovation. We will inspire you to reach your full potential through engaged learning and transformative hands-on experiences. Upon graduation you will be ready to provide innovative solutions to the world’s most complex industry and business problems.