Key advantages of the B.S. Psychology online program are the ability to transfer college credits from your previous studies, the flexibility of choosing when you study, and access to Canvas, our online learning environment. In Canvas, you'll find course materials, participate in course discussions, take tests and quizzes, post assignments, and connect with your professors and classmates.
Our unique program offers:
- 100% online courses in applied areas such as Clinical/Counseling Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Health Psychology, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Consumer Psychology, and Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Flexible program that can be tailored to individual interests and goals
- Individual faculty advisor
- Multiple applied learning activities – including internships
- Proven preparation for graduate school admission
Concentrations, Minors, Certificates
You'll graduate from our program with strong skills in writing, critical thinking, and working with people which makes you an attractive candidate for a wide variety of entry-level positions in human services, education, health, government, and business. Importantly, you'll also have the background to pursue advanced training in areas such as counseling, research, medicine, and law.
Use the Request Information form to receive a program summary and learn more about the Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology.